A Flawless Mediterranean Inspired Lifestyle of Unerring Distinction
Architecturally designed, one of a kind Italianate home, spread across two levels (suspended concrete slab) abounds with a liberal application of luxury and high-end materials. Occupying a vast 841m2 block with north facing deep-water frontage and pontoon where the Italian influence extends to the exquisitely manicured gardens, courtyards, water features and outdoor entertaining areas.
Luxury begins the moment you enter the home through the beautiful courtyard. Magnificent wooden doors and a grand entryway with a sweeping curved staircase draw you into a voluminous layout made for entertaining where soothing bay breezes and water views colour your days and soothe your soul.
The sprawling master suite, privately situated in a separate wing on the upper level, its sumptuous interior a decadent mélange of king size bedroom, walk-in robe/dressing room, double vanity ensuite and access through bi-fold doors to a large north-facing logia, complete with a Jacuzzi, will invoke hours of serenity.
This extraordinary Italianate Villa was designed and crafted to have minimal care and maintenance expenditure so you can relax and enjoy the privilege of owning a luxury waterfront residence; you must experience in person to fully appreciate.
– Impressive home theatre, formal lounge, connoisseur wine cellar/tasting room with 1,500 bottle capacity
– Vast, open-plan living, family and dining area, expansive waterfront views from all principal rooms; security system
– Upstairs living area/study with bi-fold doors opening onto the balcony overlooking the pool and waterway
– 20M Quay Line
– Infinity wet-edge pool with water feature
– Large floating pontoon with 3 phase power
– Reclaimed, Brett’s Wharf heritage timber columns
– Lanai with outdoor kitchen, barbecue and integrated pizza oven
– Superb terracotta tiled floors inlaid with timber in central living hub
– Tasteful arches; timber and glass picture windows and bi-fold doors all with comfort glass
– Exquisite Spanish-Alabaster chandeliers; ducted air-conditioning
– High-quality, double timber doors and plantation shutters throughout
– Walking distance to the Cleveland Lighthouse
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact your exclusive agent Joseph Lordi.