Start Your Next Chapter, Here.
Situated perfectly for privacy, peace and quiet, with no neighbours to be seen. Views of bushland from your alfresco and deck as well as significant natural beauty that has been retained and cultivated that leaves not only a wonderful aesthetic to take in, but also offers the sights, sounds and scents of mother nature.
This home is exceptional. Strong, stoic and architecturally designed double brick with extensive louvre windows. It is a unique layout that is equally impressive in both size and style. Stunning features littered throughout, with sensational cathedral western red cedar ceilings, stone benchtops, feature lighting and a fireplace to keep everyone warm.
Plenty of secure storage throughout, a massive oversized double garage, plus another 9m x 7m shed as an added bonus!
Two living areas within the layout opening out to the alfresco area. The main bedroom has it’s own 25m2 deck, ensuite and ample clothing storage. The bedrooms are all of generous sizing with the 4th opening out to the alfresco.
The extensive renovated centralised kitchen is cleverly placed giving easy access to the dining area. A contemporary family meals and lounge combines with a more traditional formal living and dining providing plenty of inside options.
The wonders continue outdoors, where manicured lawns and landscaped gardens provide a number of safe places for the kids and pets to frolic.
– Secluded property
– New high end kitchen with double ovens, induction cooktop, soft close drawers and cupboards, walk in pantry, appliance cupboard, stone benchtops, extensive storage.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge and main bedroom
– Completely Renovated
– Security Screens throughout
– Fully fenced with 2 separate yards (front & back)
– 7,730sqm block next door to Redlands Council Indigiscapes
– Landscaped gardens
– 9,000L Water Tank
– 9m x 7m shed
– 7m x 6m garage
– Garden shed at rear
– Electric front gate plus side access for larger vehicles
– Massive outdoor alfresco area
– 10kw solar with optimisers on all panels
Located only a short drive to Capalaba shopping centres, plenty of school options nearby, just far enough out of the hustle and bustle of the heart of Capalaba while also being central to Brisbane City.