Bespoke Living In Lifestyle Precinct
Boasting over 320sqm of living space, this one-of-a-kind executive penthouse is one not to be missed.
The Obsidian Complex is one of the most exclusive residences in the Peninsula Precinct with only 13 residences erected when completed in 2020; apartment 103 presents unrivalled attention to detail boasting the highest level of finishes throughout its extensive floor plan.
Featuring exquisitely crafted cabinetry, ceramic details and burnished gold accents, this opportunity offers the perfect blend of class and sophistication all right at your fingertips. With 2 living areas and a floor plan perfect for the modern downsizer or family, this residence is one many rival.
Down the hallway from the front door, you’re introduced to the oversized kitchen completed with a waterfall edge single piece resin benchtop, state of the art appliances and a walk in butler’s pantry offering a second sink and fridge.
Both oversized and connecting to the 43sqm balcony, the 2 master bedrooms feature walk in robes, impeccable bathrooms completed with floor to ceiling tiles, luxury cabinetry and two basins.
See below a list with more features:
– Four spacious bedrooms serviced by 3 modern bathrooms plus powder room
– Luxury enclosed media room
– Cross ventilation and loads of natural light
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area with tiled flooring, plus a functional study nook
– Magnificent gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, resin benchtops, premium appliances and ample cupboard storage
– Oversized covered balcony for relaxed outdoor entertaining
– Dedicated laundry and walls of cupboard storage
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and statement pendant lights
– Exclusive parking for your penthouse with space for 4 cars
– Dedicated secure storage room
– Dedicated office space with street access on the ground level
– Internal Living 251m2, External Living 70m2 + 18m2 of street frontage commercial. Total Living Area 341m2
A leisurely stroll from a plethora of renowned dining options and boutiques, this exceptional apartment is also close to the Teneriffe Ferry Terminal and the cherished Teneriffe River Walk. Brisbane’s vibrant CBD is just three kilometres away, while the popular Newstead, James Street and Howard Smith Wharves precincts are nearby.
Falling within the New Farm State School, the new Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this incomparable property is also a short drive from All Hallows’ School, Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls’ Grammar School and Saint Joseph’s College. Students can also easily catch a CityCat to UQ’s Saint Lucia and QUT’s Gardens Point campuses.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity call to arrange an inspection today.