One of Brisbane's Finest Acreage Homes
Warmth and charm abound in this large European influenced, two-storey character home on a massive 2.49 acre block, in a secluded and private setting in one of Brisbane’s most tightly held and exclusive residential pockets.
The grandest of first impressions creates an extraordinary expectation for what is to come. This gracious 901sqm five-bedroom, four-bathroom mansion with exquisite interiors bathed in the light of a sparkling chandelier, has a captivating charm.
This home was made for families. The configuration of the rooms, the positioning on the block and the versatility afforded by the fully secure and grounds, all go into what makes this an exceptional offering. Excellent for entertaining, or kicking back and relaxing as a family, no matter the season.
All living and entertaining occurs on the lower level, which includes a professional chef’s kitchen, formal and informal lounge and dining areas, breakfast nook, wet bar, billiard room, piano room, executive office, poolside entertaining pavilion, tennis court, pond, courtyards, alfresco entertaining areas and garaging for six vehicles.
Head to the upper level, where you will find the master bedroom wing with it’s own fireplace, walk through dressing room, ensuite with twin vanities, your own private balcony overlooking your expansive estate.
The manicured grounds are concealed by striking decorative wrought iron automatic gates, once opened you’ll follow the bitumen tree lined grand driveway past the exceptional swimming pool pavilion framed by glass balustrading. An entertainers dream perfect for hosting pool parties with a heated sunken spa, retractable shade awning, commercial oven, cooktop, and grill.
– 5 bedrooms plus executive office
– 4 bathrooms and 1 powder room
– 3 lounges
– 3 fireplaces
– 6 garages with alarms
– Full size tennis court
– Fresh water heated pool, spa and pool house
– Outdoor commercial kitchen
– Wrought iron steel gates and balustrade
– Antique 120yr front doors
– Magnificent Chandelier
– Imported Italian roof tiles
– Imported Italian external terracotta tiles
– Full timber joinery doors and windows
– All carpets are commercial grade
– New ducted air conditioning
– New integrated intercom
– New gate motors
– New alarm system
– Timber parquetry is Australian Blackbutt
– Solid timber kitchen with commercial grade stainless steel
– Commercial 8 burner Waldorf stove/ oven
– Construction is solid core filled block
– Full cedar timber joinery office/ library
– House can come furnished if needed
Key Location Points:
12.7 km to Brisbane CBD
5.7 km to Westfield Carindale
8.2 km to Moreton bay
17 km to Brisbane Airport
2.8 km to Gateway Arterial
12 km to Ormiston College
6.1 km to Moreton Bay College
12 km Sheldon College
2 km Gumdale Primary School
8 km to Saint Martins Catholic Primary
1km to Sleeman Sports Complex
Please contact the exclusive agent Joseph Lordi for inspection times.